Clearview Announces Organizational Realignment, New Executive Leadership Team
Updated: Aug 1
Pittsburgh, PA, July 31, 2023…(clearviewfcu.org) We're pleased to announce an organizational realignment and the newly named members of our Executive Leadership Team.
"The realignment of our organization was a key focus of my first one hundred days, and these changes ensure we stay focused on our strategic priorities and ongoing growth to benefit our valued members,” said Lisa Florian, Clearview President & CEO. “This realignment process involved extensive discussions with our senior leadership team, and I am appreciative to each of them for their comprehensive organizational structure insights, their commitment to advancing our overall vision, and for consistently creating solutions to meet the evolving needs of our members.”
Upon completion of the realignment initiative, the credit union's six lines of business will include Finance, Revenue & Lending, Technology, Member & Employee Experience, Strategy & Innovation, and Administration & Risk. Each line of business will be led by a Chief Officer or Senior Vice President who will comprise Clearview's Executive Leadership Team. The following individuals have been appointed as the leaders of the new lines of business:
● Chris Lucatorto, Chief Financial Officer (formerly Vice President of Finance), will lead the credit union's financial strategy by championing financial analysis for fiscally sound strategic and operating decisions.
● Dustin Holmberg, Chief Revenue and Lending Officer (formerly Vice President of Lending), and his team will continue concentrating on loan growth and developing new and innovative revenue and profitability opportunities. The team will assume the responsibilities of credit card growth and loss prevention.
● Janet Preteroti, Chief Experience Officer (formerly Vice President of Member Experience), will continue creating a convenient and personalized member experience by overseeing all member-facing services, such as the care center, financial centers, member outreach and advocacy, and sales. In addition, this role now assumes the responsibilities of fostering an exceptional employee experience, including training and human resources.
● Raymond George, Chief Information Officer (formerly Vice President of Technology), will provide the support and highly secure and reliable systems necessary for Clearview to produce a frictionless member and employee experience in a digital-first environment. This role will also assume oversight of all physical security for the organization.
● Bill Snider, Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer (formerly Vice President of Digital Strategy & Marketing), and his team will continue concentrating on marketing, digital growth, and community outreach. The role will now include a focus on project management and product development to ensure the overall strategic alignment of the organization.
● Thomas Garver, Senior Vice President of Administration & Risk, will continue overseeing internal audit, compliance, fraud management, and legal services. With the addition of account compromise and quality assurance, all risk areas will now live under one umbrella within the organization.
The first phase of the credit union's realignment will be effective on August 1, when the Executive Leadership team officially steps into their new roles. Subsequent stages of the realignment will progress throughout the next several months.
"Please join me in congratulating the new Clearview Executive Leadership Team," Florian added. "I would like to recognize them for accepting their additional responsibilities and to thank all our employees for their continued dedication as we embark on this realignment journey.”
About Clearview Federal Credit Union Clearview Federal Credit Union has been in operation since 1953 and serves nearly 119,000 members with reported assets valued over $1.8 billion as of June 2023. Membership in Clearview is open to individuals who live, work, worship, volunteer, or attend school in the Southwestern Pennsylvania community, which includes Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Greene, Indiana, Lawrence, Washington, and Westmoreland counties. Membership is also open to immediate family members of current Clearview members. Clearview Federal Credit Union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration and is an Equal Housing Lender. Visit clearviewfcu.org for more information.