PSCU Announces the Release of Identity Resolution
Identity Intelligence Solutions are part of PSCU’s refreshed Data Science and Analytics portfolio that helps deliver personalized member experiences
St. Petersburg, Fla. — (Nov. 10, 2021) — As part of its ongoing commitment to delivering personalized experiences and comprehensive data protection for credit unions and their members, PSCU – the nation’s premier payments credit union service organization (CUSO) – has announced the launch of Identity Resolution, one of three data enrichment strategies that comprise its Identity Intelligence Solutions. This new solution resolves single identities with foundational enriched data and determines location-based households. Additionally, Identity Resolution provides the following for financial institutions:
* Resolution of data gaps and maintenance of data quality and integrity
* Improved targeted marketing and campaign response
* Enhanced credit bureau scoring validation
* Authentication that helps prevent and detect fraud, lowering charge-off expenses
Integration with member content channels
Identity Intelligence Solutions are part of PSCU’s refreshed Data Science and Analytics portfolio, an enhanced solution suite that enables the CUSO to deliver personalized experiences and comprehensive data protection to credit unions and other partners by better anticipating members’ needs. The Data Science and Analytics portfolio not only connects PSCU offerings, including payments solutions, digital experience, strategic consulting and fraud and risk management, it also allows for engagement across channels – from card, bill pay, digital and mobile to the contact center and branch. Leveraging APIs to securely collect and transmit data, PSCU is able to link events across these various platforms to establish and provide a 360-degree view of the member.
“As the shift to digital continues to accelerate, PSCU continues to invest in helping financial institutions leverage data and analytics to unlock potential opportunities for performance, growth and cardholder experience,” said Jeremiah Lotz, managing vice president, Digital and Data at PSCU. “PSCU and our team of data scientists understand how to harness the convergence of digital and data to provide greater insight into cardholder activity and preferences, and our refreshed Data Science and Analytics portfolio helps analyze collective enriched data to create a holistic view of behavior to drive actionable insights. Through these resources, we are ultimately empowering our financial institutions to anticipate cardholders’ needs and drive in-demand personalized experiences.”
PSCU’s enhanced Data Science and Analytics solution suite includes:
* Data Enrichment – Improved data quality and data discovery that enables data science modeling and a broad range of options for consuming data and flexible data management, providing credit unions with insight into member behavior.
* Predictive Analytics – Using PSCU’s robust turnkey analytics engine, human capital and proprietary data science techniques, financial institutions can build customized scoring models and solutions that uncover strategic insights for precise and informed decision making, thereby unlocking the true value of data.
* Member Insight – Gain a deeper understanding of members’ behavior to identify growth opportunities and risk for credit, debit, bill pay, ATM and other channels through Member Insight’s rich reporting and dashboard tools across multiple PSCU solutions.
* Client Success – The CUSO helps credit unions execute upon recommended growth and marketing strategies by leveraging PSCU’s team of data scientists, strategic consultants and marketing experts through training, consulting and outsourced services.
For more information on PSCU’s refreshed Data Science and Analytics solution suite, visit pscu.com/analytics-category.
PSCU, the nation’s premier payments CUSO, supports the success of more than 1,900 financial institutions representing more than 6.9 billion transactions annually. Committed to service excellence and focused on innovation, PSCU’s payment processing, risk management, data and analytics, loyalty programs, digital banking, marketing, strategic consulting and mobile platforms help deliver possibilities and seamless member experiences. Comprehensive, 24/7/365 member support is provided by contact centers located throughout the United States. The origin of PSCU’s model is collaboration and scale, and the company has leveraged its influence on behalf of credit unions and their members for more than 40 years. Today, PSCU provides an end-to-end, competitive advantage that enables credit unions to securely grow and meet evolving consumer demands. For more information, visit pscu.com.
# # #