Free Webinar Will Help Credit Unions Make Sense of Rapidly Growing Data with Business Intelligence
Business analytics fintech Trellance is offering a new educational resource for credit unions that want to want to keep the rapid pace of change in financial services in 2022. A free webinar for credit unions, “Storytelling with Visualization,” will inform attendees on more advanced ways to use visualization and business intelligence.
The one-hour webinar will address how making sense of credit unions’ quickly-growing piles of data can tell powerful and unknown stories about members and guide forward-looking business decisions. Effective use of business intelligence can revolutionize both member relationships and day-to-day business operations.
In this webinar, Trellance experts will cover:
· What is visualization?
· The difference between analytics and visualization.
· The “3 S's” of Visualization: Standard, Simple, Scalable.
· How to create a multi-layered approach to business intelligence.
· The keys to creating highly effective dashboards.
· Real-world credit union case studies.
2:00 p.m. EST
Wed. Jan. 19, 2022
Webinar presenters are:
Suchit Shah, Vice President of Professional Services at Trellance
Lorrie West, Senior Manager of Professional Services at Trellance
MORE INFO: Register for the webinar online at: